Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pre - VIVA...

2mrw is my VIVA!!!! Oh man, i'm sooooo freakin out right now. I've been so stressed since last monday. Firstly, the documentation was stressing me out. Now that the doc is done, the system's stressing me out. All of a sudden, i'm finding so many errors in the system, n VIVA is 2mrw!!! My gosh!! So stress!!! I really dunno wat to expect in viva. I'm so scared that they might question me on my coding, then i'm doomed!! In order for me to b able to juz come up with even one line of programming, i need to b super relaxed. If they ask me to do so 2mrw, i wont be able to do it coz i'll b sooo freakin tensed!! They're already thinkin that i outsourced my whole proj, so the only way for me to proove them wrong is by showing them i can do it myself! BUT wat if i'm too tense, n i juz cannot do it? am i gonna fail then?? oh man!!! I cant afford to fail this! I worked my ass out fo this. Well, i'm juz gonna pray n ask god for favour with these demonic lecturers i have!! Oh man, i'm gonna need lotsa prayer for peace too. Pray for me, aight guys? Its all in your hands, LORD.... am juz gonna trust you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home