Friday, July 07, 2006

Stressful yet Interesting

Had an interesting but stressful week. My projs are due real soon. Especially my DMP. Oh man, juz thinkin bout it gets me all stressed up. I'm going for tuition now, to assist me in my programming, coz i really suck at programming. My documentation's still pending. Other than that, i've got 2 other assignments, n two other projs that needs to b handed in real soon too. Its killing me. I have cut down on every possible leisure time edi. I hardly hang out with anyone nowdays. All i do is, go to college, get back home, eat, n back to projs again. Except for days when i have things in church. Then i've also got tuition classes now, that's at least 3 times a week. The only leisure i had this past two months or so is, WORLD CUP!! But even that's adding stress on me... hahaha...

Oh man, i'm soo soooo sooo bz. On top of that, i've got so much stuff to prepare for church. But am not gonna cut down on church activities coz, i love doing it. But i do have to cut down on attending some meetings n stuff. Juz for this remaining month. Oh man!!
I've never even gone for CF this whole semester!! n its my LAST semester! Oh man, i'm so gonna miss CF. I wish i had the time to go for it this whole sem. It would have been great.
Now, i totally understand why my seniors were super stressed out in their final sem.

I used to wonder, how bad can it be?? haha... DAMN! I finally understand. N i have no idea how u guys have pulled through. Well, i'm juz gonna b trusting God on this one. Coz i have a history of handling responsibilities that are beyond my ability. Last tuesday's cell was very important to me, coz it reminded me of how many situations i was dumped into, that was beyond my ability, n god saw me through. So, this is one of those times, therefore am juz gonna trust god again.

Another thing thats been bothering me is, well, my .... err.... *how should i put it*.... hmm, yeah, my LIFE ITSELF! I cant say much about this situation here, coz i might get beat. hahaha....
All i can say bout this situation is that, i miss life as how it used to be 3-4months back. If i could turn back time, i would restart this year. Although most of my projs' stress n stuff were already hittin me real bad 3-4months back, but i was able to go through it real well, simply coz i was a happy person, n coz i had someone who made me feel that way, Therefore it was easier to go through life. Its kinda difficult now, especially coz i'm only juz TRYING to be happy most of the time.
Its truly a whole lot easier to go through life when you're happy. When ur not, n juz tryin'a b, it takes a lot out of you.
Besides that, i'm also facing massive financial difficulties. Actually more like my parents are facing it. BUT obviously its affecting me too. No further explanation needed here.
haih....
really speechless. Oh well, as u can see, its more like STRESSFULL rather than INTERESTING. But i'mma tryin'a b positive, so, yeah, Stressful yet Interesting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home