Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cool Poem..

A Sweet Poem

I wanna die holding her hand,
I would love her more than any man;

She feels very greatly for this guy,
but i tingle even when she tells me hi;

I love her so much but she doesn't get it,
she makes life great, so i dont wanna quit;

She makes me go from sad to happy,
i love her beauty, even when her hair is nappy;

She gives me butterflies like no other,

i love her so much but she loves another;

The slightest touch from her makes me shiver,
her big beautiful smile makes me quiver;

It's never gonna happen; me and her,
only small little rumors that said we "were";

But i cant do anything to make her change her say,
i cant give her a simple kiss and make her that way;

So why do i still love her if she doesn't love me?
because she is the one person that makes me feel free;

Why do i love her even though she pulls me apart?
good question why dont you ask my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home