Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm Back!!


Hey ya'll... I'm back to bloggin' hehe... Have been really bz, n i must admit, i've been really lazy to blog, so didnt do so for some time...haha. Oh well, a lot's been happening in my life... Some really interesting stuff, really crazy stuff, really sad n dissapointing stuff, n also some really great stuff. I'm dying over my Double Module Project(My final year proj). Its driving me nuts. I really do not know how i'm gonna manage it. Especially the programming part. I cant afford to fail it as well, or I"LL BE DEAD!! haha. But so far the documentation's kinda ok. I've not shown my lecturer my updates in a LOOOOOONG time, n she's hunting me down like a dog...hehe... I'm tryina' escape from her everyday.hehe. To make matters worse, i juz got back from the philippines n i FORGOT to apply for leave, n she's all burnin' up when she thinks bout me! I bet she's gonna scream so loud n bite me or something when she sees me... haha... I've been runnin' for three weeks now... haha... Oh man, trust me, u dun wanna mess with her, Ms. Leong's her name. She's pregnant all the time, so u can imagine her level of irritation...hehe...

Youth Ablaze 2006 Summer Camp Philippines..

Just got back from Santiago, Philippines about three weeks ago. Had an awesome time. The best time EVER! Great praise n worship, great sermons, great encounters, great ppl... 6 of us went representing our youth movement, God-powered Generation(G2) @ Christian Life Center. N we've also had Mr.Ravi from Grace Church Shah Alam. We had a great time ministering to them n also being ministered to. The crowd was close to 500 during the day sessions n around 700 during the night concerts.

Personally, it was a very relaxing n enjoyable time for me. Although my pastor asked me to share a 5-10 minutes msg, n u know my fear of mics!! Oh man!! That was stressful...hehe. But other than that, it was a good time for me to get away from all the stress n troubles n juz focus on the one thing that i love doing, MINISTRY! I felt so free n so great. Didnt want it to end.


Pastor Mark Ritchie was the person in charge there. N he took care of us sooo well. Juz like last year. He fed us non stop... hehe... his favourite line, "Care for some juice guys?" with his scottish slang. hehe. Great guy. His family too. He's got two cute kids.... Oh my they're like dolls or something. So lovely. n he's married to the sweetest women alive. hehe... A great bunch of ppl. The rest of the philippino ppl were great too, bro.Bong, Ps.Nemy, Lilian, Ps.Jun, juz to name a few. The pic on the right is Pastor Mark..

Oh well, then came the time to get back home!! Back to reality... hehe... A part of me couldnt wait to go home, coz i was missing my family, the food, my frens, n my church. Not really missing college though...hehe But definately missing my college buddies. Another part of me felt so reluctant to go back coz, its back to PROJECTS!!! argghhh n some other relational probs... hehe...

The image right at the top is the group that went for the missions. From left: - Ravi (Keyboards), Me (Guitar - lead), CK (Bass), Rev. Joseph Ramayah (Guitar & Preachin'), Jesu (Drummer), Clarance (Worship Leader)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home