Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Another Week Ahead!!


God-powered Generation (G2)

Yesterday, G2(youth) was crazee!! It was so awesome. There was juz something different in the atmosphere. The past few youth meetings have been kinda on the downfall side BUT yesterday was brilliant. The presence of God was so strong. From the ice - breaker to the worship n then to the message, was all so powerfully anointed. I think it was one of our best. And i thank god that its only gonna get better. The prayer meeting we had on saturday must have definately played a role in G2's successful meeting. Prayer is so powerful. I was really encouraged n loved it...

Life Lines

I juz conducted an interview with one of the managers of TGI Fridays, 1 Utama, regarding my double module project. It was really short but it was good. I guess i've kinda got most of the information i need d. Juz have to hope n pray that i can complete this project. Oh lord, i need wisdom. This project is really beyond my ability. I need strength too. Besides the full-load stress of this proj, i've got other serious issues that's buggin me too. I really need god's help in this. I need peace of mind. I really dun wanna waste my time thinking bout this issue, coz i need to focus on my project, but i keep worrying n wondering bout this whole crappy issue. Arrggghh, i'm so stressed. I tell you, I Love Sundays, coz i feel so peaceful, n i dun need to think bout anything but church. BUT when monday comes, the stress is all out again. Oh man! But thank god for his support. This issue is driving me nuts. haih... so untrustable some ppl are. They say one thing (juz not to offend you) but do another behind your back, N they think that you wont find out. Oh well, thats life eh? But its ok...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home