Monday, June 19, 2006

Confused!!

Oh man, i haven't been able to sleep for so many nights now. Keep waking up in between coz got lots on my mind. I'm so worried, n so confused. I really miss my best friend so much. I dunno if all this was juz a big, huge misunderstanding, or izzit really foulplay. Whats goin on? Coz she seems to be hurt by the things i've said in my blog n what she's heard that i've done, n i'm hurt by what i've heard that she's done. So it cant be that anyone of us were wrong. Or maybe we were BOTH wrong. or maybe I AM wrong. OR everythings was juz misunderstood n misinterpreted. I dun wanna give up on such a valuable n treasurable friendship coz of a huge misunderstanding n misinterpretation. Should there be confrontation then?I think there should be closure, coz wat if i'm the one who's wrong but i cant see it. I need someone to show it to me. Wat if i'm wrong, then i'm blowing away the "best thing thats ever happened to me"(my friendship with her). I miss her. I still love her very much. I definately care bout her n her feelings.
What should i do? or rather, wat can i do? I'm so confused!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home