Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A Meaningful Song

Dont Speak-No Doubt


Verse 1
You and me, Used to be together,
Every day together,
always...
I really feel, That I'm loosing my best friend,
I can't believe This could be the end;

It looks as though, you're letting go,
And if it's real,
Well I don't want to know...

Chorus
Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

Verse 2
Our memories,
They can be inviting,
But some are altogether Mighty frightening...

As we die, both you and I,
With my head in my hands I sit and cry

Bridge
It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...


You and me I can see us dying ... are we?


*This song expresses exactly how i'm feeling now*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home