Saturday, July 22, 2006

Crazee!!

DoUbL3^mOdUl3 PrOj3cT

YAY! My DMP is finally done. I passed up my Double Module Project's Documentation yesterday. It was flippin' 260 pages long. Even i couldnt believe that i wrote that much. Damn! I didnt realize it until i compiled the whole thing. I spent 68 bucks juz to print n bind the damn thing. That's coz i had to print three copies. Two for my supervisors n one for me for my presentation. Its like a HUGE burden being lifted, man. So happy that its finally done. But i've still got my system that i'll only need to hand in during the viva presentation itself. The system's about 90% completed, so it shouldnt b a prob. My viva is next thursday @ 9.45am till 10.30am. Feeling all nervous juz thinkin bout it.

DiLeMmA

There's a small problem though, my first supervisor is ms.Leong, who is freakin moody 90% of the time coz she's always pregnant. And when she's not pregnant, she's 90%worse! Besides that, i dunno whats up with her lately, she's juz pissed with me, i guess coz i never went n approached her about my project, in fact i never even attended my proj class, as i found it not necessary, n i didnt need her help. That's coz everytime i meet her up to discuss my proj, she's always angry, n she finds fault with the smallest things n always asks me to re-do my reports n stuff. So if i kept seeing her,my end-result will never be there, coz i'll still be tryin'a please her wishes in my phase reports. So i decided, i rather NOT see her at all. So now she thinks that i outsourced my system n documentation coz she doesn't believe that i'm capable of doin it ( she told me this, btw). Oh MAN, n she's one of my JUDGES for VIVA!!!

My second supervisor, who is my SECOND JUDGE for VIVA is, Mr. Tan B. C!!! Of all the damn lecturers in INTI, i've got Tan B.C. I've spent 4 years in college building super good rep with so many top IT lecturers, thinking that i'll definately get one of them for my viva, n they'll be all nice. BUT i get the one lecturer that i HATE, n who HATES me back. He was my JAVA lecturer. As u know, i n programming don't go well. So i'll always sleep in his class, so he hates me. I only grew to dislike the fella' when my friend, shu ling was doing her DMP last year. This is coz, he was her supervisor as well, n shu ling ( ah ling) used to use my laptop to show Tan B. C. her work progress, n my laptop's wallpaper has my photo on it, so he asked her, "He's your friend ar??? haih...."....
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, u ugly fella'!! haha... btw, he's a damn incest fella... Rumour has it that he was dating one of his students... hmmmm, no wonder she passed her DMP. Oh, n u know what? I'm so unfortunate, coz i'm the ONLY one in my program that has TAN B. C. as my supervisor!!!!

ConCluSion On DMP!!

So now i've got two flippin' screwed up supervisors/judges for my viva. The third one, i'll only know on that day itself. So lets hope for someone good. Btw, i've never went n met up with Tan B.C. at all this whole sem too, coz again, i didnt need his help or insults. Besides, i was already attending extra tution classes from an expert in ASP.Net hahaha... Anywayz, i've done my best, so i'm juz gonna do ma' best for viva too, n hopefully i pass. I'll pray for favour with my supervisors. I'l ask God to tame 'em roughnecks.... haha

LaSt ICF!!!

Yesterday was also a very emptional day for me (although i cover macho maximum). Coz it was my last CF... my LAST CF!!! Oh man!! I was mentioning bout it last year in my blog n i was saying that, i dun wanna think bout it, coz its a long way to go... n i cant believe that its here already!! Time flies!! So super emo yesterday. Jia Jia called us (those who were leaving) out for prayer n one last ICF greeting (CHAPATI!! haha... among the guys). Then Michael said a long emo prayer(hehe...), so was tryin' ma' best not to concentrate too much or else, i'll be all... errrr.... "Not macho"...hehe
I was juz reflecting back on my whole college life n especially ICF, honestly, i have no regrets whatsoever. Every single second i spent in ICF (INTI CF) n with ICF-ers, was worth it. I am so honored that i even had the opportunity to serve in CF for as long as i could. ICF made a whole lotta difference in my college life. It has impacted my life in ways, i'll never be able to explain. I'm sooo gonna miss College n CF. Oh man, now i wish that i could fail a coule of subjects juz to stay a lil longer... haha, juz kidding. Oh btw, Ms. Khor (leik leik), my super duper cool advisor, actually more like CF's advisor is resigning!! :( awww... so many good byes!! Emo la wei.... Yeap, she's resigning from INTI. Oh while i was at CF yesterday, there were sooooo many new ppl, that i hardly even know their names. But they're a super bunch... lame, down to earth, n god-lovin'.... super cool, coz as far as i know, all the generations in CF had that attributes... hehe. N they've got great potential, n they're like all stepping up to serve, n its juz their first sem at INTI, some of them. Its good to see that. Well, thats all for now... will update soon. Damn hungry la, need to go eat... hehe... n then dwell in my emo-ness n look at old CF photos n videos, n then call up Ah ling or some other old CF-ers n stuff.....hahaha.... CRAZEEE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home