Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Gift

hahaha.. yeah you're probably wondering, whats up with this guy? his blog's filled with nothing but lyrics... hahaha... Well, my band made it to Blast Off 2006. We're amongst the top ten finalists in the nation. Will keep you guys updated on our shows and stuff. But for now, i juz wanna use lyrics to express myself n stuff. The song below is a very beautiful song from Jim Brickman and a female singer (Not quite sure who she is). Well, this song doesn't really symbolize anything in my life at the moment. If things turned up as how I hoped for it to, then i would have been able to relate to this song. Unfortunately thats not the case. Anywayz, juz to share the lyrics with you...

THE GIFT (Jim Brickman)

Winter snow is falling down,
Children laughing all around,
Lights are turning on like a
fairy tale come true.

Sitting by the fire we made,
You're the answer when i prayed
I would find someone and
baby I found you.


***chorus***
All I want is to hold you forever
All I need is you more every day
You saved my heart from being broken apart
You gave your love away and I'm thankful every day
for the gift.
*************


Watching as you softly sleep,
What I'd give if I could keep
Just this moment if only time stood still.

But the colors fade away
And the years will make us grey,
But baby in my eyes
You'll still be beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home