Friday, December 01, 2006

Unique Survey

hey guys,
i got this funny survey from my friend's blog. I think its really cool. If you're having a bad day, n need to laugh at yourself a bit, TRY THIS SURVEY.... hehe


My answers are below: -

Requirements:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward (next) for each question.
3. Use the song title to answer the questions.
4. DON'T CHEAT.



1) How am I feeling today? She's not there - Carlos Santana -

2) Where will I get married? Knocking on heaven's door - Bob Dylan - (Ooookkkkay, this doesn't quite make sense)

3) What is my best friend's theme song? You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi (I would like to repeat, all answers are COMPLETELY RANDOM...)

4) What was high school like? Bad Medicine - Bon Jovi -

5) What is the best thing about me? Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye - (hahahaha.... ooohhh yeah... THAT's me... hehehe)


6) How is today gonna be? Welcome to my life - Simple Plan -

7) What is in store this week? Next Episode - Snoop -

8) What song describes my parents? Love of a Lifetime - Firehouse- (woa! Emo sial!!)

9) How is my life going? You make me wanna shout - Little Richard - (hmmmm...)

10) What song will they play at my funeral? Nobody Know's it But me - Babyface - (Oh man!! So depressing!!!!)

11) How does the world see me? There You'll Be - Faith Hill -

12) What do my friends see in me? I Still Believe - Mariah Carey -

13) Do people secretly lust about me? Turn Me On - Kevin Lyttle - (hmmm... doesnt really make sense)

14) How can I make myself happy? Red Red Wine - UB40 - (hahahaha... alco...)

15) What should I do with my life? Twist & Shout - Beatles -

16) Will I ever have children? Karma - Alicia Keys - (okay... is that bad??)

17) What is some good advice? Nice & Slow - Usher - (hahaha yeah... take it nice n slow peeps...)

18) What do I think my current theme song is? How's it Gonna be - Third Eye Blind - (hmmm... i'm kinda already experiencing how's it like)

19) What does everyone else think of my current life? Could You be Loved - Bob Marley - (hey!!!!... of course i could :p)

20) What type of women do you like? Bringin on the Heartache - Def Leppard - (hahahaha)

21) Will you get married? Too Tired - Gary Moore - (hmmm... its not like i've been married before)

22) Where will I live? Wherever You Will Go - The Calling -

23) What should I do with my love life? Smack That - Akon -

24) What will your dying words be? Love Hurts - Nezareth - (Oh no! Even more Depressing!!)

25) When Im having sex I say? What Hurts the Most - Rascal Flatts - (oh c'mon!!! That's juz sooo wrong!!)

26) When I meet a guy/girl for the first time I say? Welcome to the Jungle - Guns n Roses - ( oh hahaha... thats wat i usually tell my friends who come to klang for the first time...hehe)

27) When my parents are angry I say? I Want to Break Free - Queen - (hahaha... damn cool)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

I invite you to visit my blog. Hope you like it!

8:55 AM  
Blogger sharon said...

omG! i was looking for blastoff/aunty mable's info. so i googled and got ur link in one of the links. i read this post of urs n i was laughing like some mad cow. dammnnit :DDDD

i'm just another stranger la btw.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey this is really cool. Music is like a part of our daily life, isn't it? RESPECT!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home