Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mr. Bojangles!

Wow! we had a great time performing in Bojangles, Hartamas last Friday. It was awesome. Loads of fun. The crowd was crazee.. hehehe... We're definately performing there again real soon. Other than that, had a pretty normal week. Work's gettin kinda boring. Doing the same thing again n again. Oh man, really need to switch to a different dpt or somethin. Oh well...

Graduated on the 6th of July... I'm sure you're wondering, " i thought he's gratuated already??"... hahaha... funny story. I kinda missed my graduation which was scheduled last Nov. So i attended my Juniors' graduation ceremony. Oh yeah, it was LONELY!!! Didnt get to graduate with my classmates. I did have a couple of friends gratuating with me though. Overall graduation was quite an emo moment for me. After being away from college n into the working world for almost a year now, going back to my college's premises really brought back lotsa memories. Miss my college life alot. Not so much the studyin, but the friends, the activities, oh n the parties!! hahaha

A week after my graduation, my college's CF had an Alumni Gathering which was totally excellent. Was really happy to meet up with all my CF-ers again after a long time. We've been in touch but very rarely... Its the first time the whole big bunch of us got together again after about 2 years i think. Had sooooo much fun. N of course, wats an alumni without emo-ness... hahaha... Oh yeah, they made us do that emo-ness speech thingy n OH MY GOSH we were emo. Good thing no one cried... hehehe. It's really great to see that all of us are doing really well... some even got hooked up with each other... hehehe... congrats guys. No news of marriage yet though... hehehe. Oh n i 've gotta hand it to the new CF team... They're doing an awesome job. Its good to know that ICF's really alive n well.

Well, am looking forward to a good week. Will be having a massive CF or rather ex-CFers gathering at clayts' house this sat. Will be performing this Friday (27th July) for Starlight Cinema in KBU at 7pm along with CODA and CURTIS BLUES REVIEW. Will definately be awesome n fun. Oh n the after party... hahaha... Tonight will b having cell, n hopefully will be able to go out with Beth... It seems like there's totally no movies left to watch!! hehe... anywayz, let see how it goes.... Oh the after party's in Bojangles!!! hahaha... feel free to join us... BOJANGLES Yaw'll!!!!
Photos from Bojangles:











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home